Server maintenance Read more... ×
XFChris

Exhaust Shops in VIC

Hey all,

I'm on the search for a good exhaust shop in South East Melbourne, good as in does high quality work for a reasonable price, will do what you ask of them and won't screw you around.

I pretty much need a full system done in mandrel and mild steel. Any places to recommend? 

And sort of on the same topic, people could list up good exhaust shops for a specific area of vic, and it could work like a directory for Vic Ozfalcon users who are looking for an exhaust to be done in their area.

Happy to travel a fair distance if the price makes it worth it.

Hardest thing the exhaust guy will have to do is remake my secondary.

I'm keen to hear the EL with duals too  :)

In Casey area?  Dandy Exhausts are always good.

Theres also a joint in Berwick, havent used them but heard a few good things about them.

that's the best I can do at the moment, the pipe is kinda just hanging there because the center section on the exhaust isn't bolted up to it zudytehe.jpg ydadusum.jpg

exhaust place on bald hill rd in pakenham right near the train line. over on your left if your coming from the roundabout. on the right coming in from the shops. dont remember the name. good price and does a good job. done a good job on my cat back 2 1/2 inch on my on my old xf ute. for $250

I'd consider making my own if I knew how to weld.

Might organise an exhaust soon, getting tired of driving an XF with a standard exhaust, it's a little too quiet for my liking :)