matt_lamb_160

Fastest N/A 6?

Remember this from some time ago. Likly faster these days though and no details.

Only youtube so no proof or specks, sure sound like a bov there. If it's na dam quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went 9.9 N/A 202, also was 4mph down on the 9 second pass. Incredible stuff!

Christ on a stick, that's fucking hauling, especially for an atmo Holden six

Man. I'm a long way off that dude. The corty will be as light as I can get it but that dude has obviously been racing for a long time. Me I haven't even been down the 1/4. Not once. I used to race on a 1/4 mile but I was sideways the whole time. Lol.

I've been doing a bit of suspension tuning on Jeff Clarke's XY falcon. Check out the vid of the car on STREET MACHINE TV. With scaling, moving and weight jacking and experimenting with different fuel levels I've got the car from 10.65 to 10.23. In 2 meetings. Actually surprised how much speedway scaling has helped in straight line.

Having said all that it's a huge ask to go as fast as that dude. I'll give it my best tho. I've been spending good coin on My corty in recent weeks. Damn going to powercruise. It's cost me plenty.