ILIED

Cleveland EFI

I wanna see all you EFIsetups on clevos.
The only one I know of is Steve.

I love the XFI2.0 gear, but an EFI manifold is a bit elusive. CHI have a 3V but I want a 2V

Looks like it would be simple enough to chuck it in the mill and drill holes for bungs in the manifold and weld them in.

I dunno how to set the height. Do I machine in a step or just set them when I they get welded in? Do I weld on bosses to mount the rail?

Ultraflow EFI manifold, cast in australia, i used to have the guys contact details. clakos performance used to be a stockist. i was about to purchase one when i had to pull the xc off the road (read i got caught with too much badassery on the street). and i know you could get one then, that was in 2012.

UltraFlow%20351%20EFI%20Cleveland.JPG

Looks like it would be simple enough to chuck it in the mill and drill holes for bungs in the manifold and weld them in.

I dunno how to set the height. Do I machine in a step or just set them when I they get welded in? Do I weld on bosses to mount the rail?

You can also get threaded injector bosses which may be easier

didnt even realise trickflow made the intakes to suit clevelands just had a look now, sure enough they do 3.

I've been dreaming of one of those puppies ever since I heard about them. The bottom half is the same for all of them, but the top is interchangeable. The Box-R looks the goods but is a high-end screamer, the other 5.0-style wrap-over is the street one, but they've never done it for me, something about the asymmetry I think. Stupid, as you don't drive down the road looking at your engine. Either setup I reckon you could land here for about $800.

my mate a had a box r on his stock stroke 5.0 made a hell of a difference over a ported au intake, would have huge airspeed on a clevo. my torque power intake that's on the customline has injector bosses cast into it just not drilled, I know you can buy them with the injector bosses drilled, I'll take a photo tomorrow

IMO dollar for dollar i recon u would be better of with whatever carb manifold suits your motor best, and get the holes milled for injectors?

Not sure what angles ect u have to drill the holes on, but if you could weld bosses onto it yourself it would end up being pretty cost effective

i remember someone doing a back to back dyno on the box R vs the tickford t3 intake.... t3 won, that is one well designed manifold, but aparently has its floors too, and could have been even better if tickford listened to the designer.