ando76

What are these wheels

Cheers mate for the prompt reply. wonder what the chances are that Ford has some centre caps in stock. lol. Not holding any great hope. Nice wheels but for sure.

You may well be pushing shit up hill to get some new centres but wreckers might have them if your lucky. Cant imagine there is a huge number of them still around. Agree though they are a nice wheel

I forgot about those plastic caps. You're right. They did some weird stuff then. EB1 Fairmont had climate but manual windows. Can't remember if EA was the same or not.

ED had different wheels, just EB with those from factory. Series 1 and 2. Also came on NA Sportsman.

Yeah sorry you're right, EDs were the ones pictured just above.

Yeah I think (and prob wrong) that the eb ghia ones are bbs wheels. If so the ed ghia ones simply remove that centre cap and make it a one piece design for cheaper manufacture.

Beancounters

Funny how Ford could chop and change so quickly between two very similar wheel designs yet make the snowy for 300 years and slap it on everything.

So does anyone know someone with these centre caps lying around?

I'm thinking I will paint the centres gold and polish the rim edges and then squirt them with some clear.  Reckon that could look good.