Raymond Daley

oil pissing out dissy hole??

Hi guys just wanted to know if anyone els has had this problem or know what it might be... I have just started u a new race engine and I have oil pissing out the dissy hole... I pulled the dissy out and it had no Oring but this dissy was in another car and didn't have a problem.. the oil pump was also in another car and never had this problem... any thoughts would be great.. I'm meant to be racing on saturday.. lol

ok so on more of a look the Oring on the oil filter was cracked and where it was facing was right at the dissy.. but the funny thing was that where the dissy over hangs the block the oil was hitting that and making it look like it was coming out of the dissy hole.. all good everyone thanks for the input.. 

filter was a new ryco.... still had to pull the motor out Ando.. had a knock but not deep enough to be big end.. i replaced all the lifters and still the same thing.. I dropped the sump and pulled the oil pump and when i put the drive in and turned it i got to one point and it seemed to get stiff to move then come clean after that so i'm hopping its that.