Mr Polson

Snowflake Wheel Nuts

Anyone know where you can buy wheel nuts to suit snowflakes?

I've tried places like AutoBarn, SuperCheap, Repco etc, even tried Beaurepaires and Bob Jane, no one seems to have them or be able to get them, apparently they're a unique design?

Mine are rusted and crappy looking, and one has a slight crack so I'd like to replace them.

go back to the stores and tell them a competant parts interpreter can find them in under a minute and they should go work at maccas lol

you have 2 options

1) Nice products, available threw any auto store, see attachment

2) Bullfrog on ESPGHIA makes them himself, my last set i got in black for about 120 a set i think

wheelnut.jpg

I did try eBay but had no luck, probably not putting in specific enough keywords or something.

Haha Cav, most of the people working at the auto stores down here have no idea what they're on about, same with the tyre places. I remember the manager at Bob Jane trying to tell me XF Falcon's don't have adjustable camber in the front wheel alignment...  :huh:

I'll try going in with a copy of that attachment and see if I have any luck.

most auto parts guys dont know anything anywhere lol, trust me, iv worked with tonnes, unless of course your talking drift cars, then every 18 year old trainee knows everything in the world lol