dizzy616

spigot bearing

Wet paper works just as well too, saves cleaning the grease up

hacking the system there mate? hah, or just a bit of back to future? (your posting from the 17th june 2013)

is being a utter pain in the ass. im getting a bearing puller tomorrow. cbf trying tricks on this the bread and packed grease trick didn't work. damn that dude makes it look to easy.

Just keep shoving more bread in.  Dont use a french stick that shit is too crusty.  Try some of that sourdough or focaccia.

If you keep at it, alternate with some ham and cheese (that plasti cheese will be the shit) and you can have a snack after it comes out.

The grease just ads flavor.  Unless its moly based then it will taste like ass.

its stuck in there good. ive put that much bread in it it comes out the sides. i put tape on it to make it the right size to fit in the hole.

what are good types of internal bearing pullers?

drill it out. i got a cordless i tried for a while and got hardly anywhere. i had been trying to get the thing out for almost half a day. looked up vids for tricks and they make it look so easy

yeh i hadn't got any chisels but i sat there with a shitty screw driver for a while. i ended up put a hairline crack in it when i went ape shit at it with the sharp end of a brickie hammer. then tried to get the screwdriver in there and work with it but it just didn't happen tryed to make divots so i could smash it around in a circle form but that didn't loosen it.

next thing i can really think of is a internal bearing puller if that dont work. i think im going to need to get someone down here with a oxy torch heat it up and try the pulling tool again

i do beleive that 1 problem is i dont have a mig. thats why i mentioned if get a mate down with a oxy heat it up then bash it out with a puller.
yes one of my mates use to play with thermite. every so often. but i still need the engine. lol

good fun to play with but got to do it safely. which it isn't very stable. so not safe at all lol

sparklers make good fuses.