SirkWhyXF

19 inch Bathurst Globes are here!!

Bit of a high jack here, but what's your thoughts on the 17 inch Hotwire coming out?

Yep, very period looking, I dig them, like early BBS. They aren't Hotwires though, they were one-piece cast and machined face.

Ahhh, yeah good point gerg they aren't hotwires. NZXD, you where probably referring to "actual" hotwires, the ones the Torrana boys are running?

If that's the case, I do like them too, seen them on a few torrys, another thumbs up for me.

If they look like the one photoshopped on that torana, I think they could look pretty good on an X series.

Anyone willing to photoshop the photo on that eBay ad into a falcon?

Would be hard seeing as it's not a side-on shot... The perspective's all wrong.

Seems like they're still making them in sleeve-drive nut, not tapered. I really don't like that. Slightest bit of galling and you chew out the holes... Not pretty. Also some washers come off, some stay, which is also annoying.

Hmmm, are you guys sure they are not available yet? I'm near positive I've seen them on a few toranas months, possibly even a year, ago.

Edit: maybe they where just photoshops.

I was just relaying the info in the ebay ad. The seller said they weren't, and it was photoshopped. :)

As a 17 it would look off the fucking planet. Still looks good. It's like the external Kylie vs Danii Minogue debate. You'd happily fuck either, but one you'd like to fuck a little bit more.

You could not have put that better.

Edit: Nath, you just lost your place in my sig.