Tyler06

My 79 TE Cortina Ghia

Soft. Only 400km down the road. Only cost about $200 in fuel round trip. Cheep weekend cruise

Maybe for you mine is only 98 and 150ks to a tank so 5ish tanks later is $400 lol

Not bad for a car thats 4 sec slower down the strip. and im using ur old gearbox :)

i get between 300-350km out of a tank

Be nice mate lol that was a prick of a night, first the box got caught in 1st and had to go to 3rd then i got kicked off cause i snapped an axle and kept doing a "burnout" up the track :-( soon mate wen they open again ill try :-)

Rolled my rear guards but found that the top trailing arms really need a re-think. Due to me re-engineering the chassis that holds them they are not on exactly the same angle and have stuffed the bushes. Now the diff twists so that isnt helping my situation. I was always gonna fab up some boxed in adj ones but now its the next thing on my list :-) <br />

Wow, it's awesome to see a TE getting this level of attention. What a beast!

Will always have a soft spot for this! One of my good mates ZGMitch302 still has his first one! Bright orange 250, 4 speed wagon!

And rust, don't forget the rust!

Well SNAIL ETR is running again and quite well but gonna make a few changes over the weekend and then i will post some new pics and vids. Got a few rubbing issues that need to be sorted aswell. Rear tyres and tailshaft hitting the floor DOH! Gonna try to fix those as well ;-)

Really? Cant believe I havent been in here for this long! Been busy with the family and other projects but im back onto SNAIL ETR. Sean/stumper/clevo120y has finished up with my head so im gonna make a little road trip down to pick it up. Block is going in for new cam bearings AGAIN LOL. Oh btw I wiped a lobe off my cam so hence the pull down again.

My biggest predicament at the moment is no one in Aus has the valves I need. Hopefully I will have it ready for the engine dyno within 8weeks parts permitting haha. The only engine dyno owners we have here just happen to be customers of my work Superoo so I know they will look after me and they are even getting a plate made up especially for the job ;-)

Im still gonna use a solid as funds dont permit the big move to roller but good things to come soon hopefully :-)

Lol at valves no roller for this little corty. Everyone is going roller ill stick to solid or ill just completely change corty history if it doesnt go to plan this time!!!

Some of the last bits I have been waiting on to put my crossflow together. Crow are Grinding my cam now as well so thats a week away then get my carby modded for E85. Lots to do. A few little new additions to buy as well. But steady as lol

u6avy2un.jpg

I will be coming up to Perth hopefully in 4/5 weeks time Chris, if you haven't managed to come down by then I will bring your head and manifold up. Did you manage to pick up my parcel by any chance??