Sign in to follow this  
revhead

straight LPG 351 C

Ok guys i know theres some lpg pro,s in our ranks ,what im planning is a propper 2v headed 351 on straight gas,i have factory ,heads with the little 2 cast on the corners of the head ,i was thinking imco 425 ,but i want the converter on the motor not on the inner guard,

This is something I've been toying with twin impco 300a . Kinda a custom piece to have one mixer go left and one right I would run duel fuel. But with a holley throttle body it would work straight gas. One impco e and yeah.

i did straight gas on my 302w powered L300,i used an eb v8 throttle body on an 8 mill plate facing the throttle body straight up ,and feed the gas in through a top carby set up ,it worked great

Never tried 'em, but I'm told GRA systems are the best. I used to run twin 425 converters on a Sprintgas system, (basically a thinner aircleaner), even TIG welded 2 of those alloy snorkel's together, so I could run an air cleaner either side of the carby. Would have looked awesome all polished up............never put it on.