CHESTNUTXE

Crossflow do's and dont's.

So your going to rev your crossflow harder than this?  That's 6200 plus. 5/16 bolt on roller rockers, no guide plates!!!!

get the valve springs right and you don't need any of that fancy arse bullshit. That engine did 5 years of speedway before being flogged in the skid car for another 3. Never once did it pull a thread on a 5/16 bolt on.  

nice sound to that engine,i just had these roller rockers i bought some time ago and want to use them up,they are new,ok well maybe a bit more than 6000rpm,will see .i have to buy a cam soon ,ive got my eye on a tighe solid 240 @50thou ,

old m8 has {radiused } the seats or what ever this means i no its as smooth as all hell,took 5 hours to turn all the valaves down and when i asked what size did we end up with in the intakes he told me to go fk myself and laughed.WP_20170601_10_35_47_Pro_zpsvrny6eit.jpg

i was going thru one of wagoons box's he gave me and i found gold check these chunky trend pushrods ,only thing is will they be the correct ones ?WP_20170603_10_43_16_Pro_zpsgapo3o7n.jpg

what dizzy is the go with crossy's ,not much on the market,i was gunna get my xe dizzy re bushed and use new dizzy gear to suit cam,also a blaster 2 coil,and get the dizzy tricked up to suit the cam.or just buy a cheap e bay one ?