Perky

What ignition system for my xflow?

Hay guys

Just wondering what igniting system n coil I should run on my xflow?

At the moment i have just removed the old computer controlled system an fitted a older xe xd system witch is a bit better then the old revs a bit better....

My motor has been rebuilt I had the bottem end balanced with 20 tho over pistons a mild cam can't remember cam specs but if it matters il hunt the reciept up, and some head work porting and some bigger inlet valves....

Oh n it runs straight gas impco gear 225 mixer

Cheers Dave

Hay slydog

How much are u asking for the msd? will it be easy to buy a tfi dizzy(with module) n were would I purchase one........

Cheers for the reply

Oh that's easy I got one of them......

So should I just bid on eBay or u open to offers?

Oh n the module u spoke of we're can I get one of those

Sorry for the 20 questions

Hay guys fitted my street fire thAt I purchased of clint his wiring diagram was great made for a easy wire in (thanks clint)

It's unbelievable the difference it makes it revs heaps better n alot more responsive......

Starts easier,runs better,is more efficient and cost buggar all.I can't understand why everyone who owns a x-flow doesn't do it.I really can't? 

There is ZERO bad to say about it...  

It's great on my straight gas crossy it flys I have a bit of engine work done a balance n head work n a cam.....

Best 250 I ever spent!

yeh i was thinking with propane being 100 octane. why shouldn't it match up against petrol. i allways thought just something to help burn the gas might work a bit better. because it burns at a higher temperature. since i saw the gasolene thing on msd. i thought fark yeh might prove my theory. ever since then its been on my list for both my cars.

Hay clint....

Yes I very happy with it I think I ended up setting at about 28 deg

My timing light shit itself n I actually had a ballancer with the timing marks all the way around......