SweetXF

XF bodykit, should I?

I have been looking around the internet, for a bodykit for my XF. All i can find is a MMM bodykit, but i was looking for something more subtle. Any ideas?

If you feel you must do a body kit then the MMM kit would be the only one I'd ever contemplate putting on an xf. Only one that's stood the test of time IMO. Anything else looks dog ugly.

Only my opinion but I beg to differ guys. I have put the phase 5 rearwing and bonnet scoop on my XF sedan and I think it looks good. I was contemplating putting 2" flares on it as well but have yet to find the time. I know it isn't everyones cup of tea, but hey, it's a personal choice.

DO IT

Bigcav that shit is funny.

Sweetxf if you really don't know if you want it wait and see if the look grows on you. XF001 is right it really is up to you. If you look through the x series galleries you will notice that there are almost no cars with body kits, 99% of people hear think that the square shape of an x series doesn't lend itself to a bodykit. But if you like it go for it. I shake my head at some of the cars my wife says she likes, but that's just it every bodies tastes are different that's why they make holdens ( not saying you would buy a holden :D )

Bigcav that shit is funny.

Sweetxf if you really don't know if you want it wait and see if the look grows on you. XF001 is right it really is up to you. If you look through the x series galleries you will notice that there are almost no cars with body kits, 99% of people hear think that the square shape of an x series doesn't lend itself to a bodykit. But if you like it go for it. I shake my head at some of the cars my wife says she likes, but that's just it every bodies tastes are different that's why they make holdens ( not saying you would buy a holden :D )

yeah, I was originally going to put a bodykit on it but once I saw what was available, and what other people are doing, I was getting second thoughts. that's why I posted the question, to see what everybodys general opinion was, and then make up my mind.

SweetXF, Will try and post a pic of my car up tonight if I can remember my photobucket account details

If your going to go with flares get the full size ones! The smaller size ones look weird. If you have the scoop and wing you need the flares. Don't worry about skirts though its to much and the race cars didn't use em. And put a xe phase 6 front bar on. Phase 6 horizontal scoop would flow with a xg grill too. Finished would look sick. Visit hointerceptor.com.au

Hey I just found a pic of your car very neat car looks nice as! Saw it in a forum about xf phase. And that's what you should do make a phase 7 your car would look sick with the full size flares with some those 18" snow flakes