SPACK

Top Gun Leads

How many people here have used top gun leads and recommend them?. I have used them, but i find they are crap, if you lean on them in the slightest or handle them too roughly, its like you dont get a good connection, i find either NGK or the ford ones are quite good and last longer.

I had 2 sets of 8mm ones on my AU never had a problem, done 90,000km on current set, only changed last set for the 200,000km service

and also have a set of 10mm leads on my V8 XE.

How do you like your AU ute? I'm in need of a family duty/tow/daily ute and Im interested in the AU model but don't know anyone other than Ants who owns 1.His is a tray back for his yard but I'd like the ute back model...I can't have a manual cos there not rated to tow so a auto XR8 is looking good ATM but people who have em advertised forget to remove the adds after they sell apparently. 

It's great, It's done me very well I brought it may 07 clicked over 96,000km coming home from Cohuna Ford,

Now has 289,100km. Got a new clutch at 150,000km, reco P/S pump at 160,800, reco alternator at 220,000,

other than that just service Items, & I have never had to call RACV for it once. I just wish it was optioned with an LSD as single spinner is not much fun.

Tows good, I have towed 15 cars inculding a XE Ute from Hay and a EL XR6 From Holbrook and 2 14x6 cage trailers