CHESTNUTXE

CROSSY CAPERS

Some re drill to the 11mm or 7/16th size but mine is just new EF style units. 10x1.125???

Thems the ones. Grade 10.9 or better

I went and got some Allen key cap screws from a bolt joint 10.9 and fuck off strong Loctite on my EF manual conversion, was in for 4 years till the day I scrapped it no dramas big farmer

yup i no but what has me puzzled is can the cast iron 79 xd c4 bellhousing be used on the c10 26 spline boxes ? cause the 6 cyl c4's were 24 spline right ?

I was under the impression only the early c4's were 24 spline. Xr.

I have a 6 c4 that has 26 spline. Pretty sure its a factory box.

i was gunna buy thoms one but it was too much to post,i was wondering why dellow doesnt do one ,the only other one i have seen is a $1000 one which is ford pattern but full on race one.

You should of got it when you had the chance. They do come up for sale from time to time. The 50-60 bucks in transport from another state is worth it IMO.

Just as a market value figure I sold one to a guy in Qld about 12 months ago for 150 + post. I'm in sa.

From memory the difference in weight from a cast c4 to a alloy bw bell is only 8 or 9 killo. Forget the idea of alloy.

I've got 2 bellhousings here!!

Does anyone have a bellhousing or complete c4 to suit a crossy for sale in QLD ,brisbane  or GOLD COAST area ?

TF_DOHC is in the greater Brissy area so if you ask him nicely he might help you out as I don't know if the C4 to suit crossy suits barra engines.