Crazy2287

Liquid Gas Injection

Has anyone got a supplier yet for the LGI systems?

Pretty keen on seeing something done with new era performance LPG technology but keep hitting brick walls when trying to source a supplier for the hardware.

It's as simple as setting up an EFI system but the holders of the tech have got a lid on it which is really frustrating. We need someone on the inside.

>.>

<.<

There is a place over here that i found. I was gonna go LGI on my Maverick with the TT351w but was gonna cost 7.5k but needed twin injector setup and they said it would only be around 5k on a single injection setup.

Yeah, need twin: tank, pump and injectors for big power. But i'm not after installers, That i can source. i want the parts. injectors tank and pump. But in all seriousness installing yourself will be piss easy. But they wont sell the hardware to individuals.

its not

but LPI needs speical injectors and pump to stop the fuel freezing in the lines or turning gaseous in the lines.

a megasquirt ECU will operated the injectors and pumps just like in an EFI setup.

lol dont they use a normal tank?

dude probably cheaper inc shipping than it would be over here anyway, i buy shit from germany all the time for the BM, it costs me less inc shipping than the equivilent parts on an EL XR8 do here.

perfect example, lower control arm inc balljoint and bush, 80$ to my door, air flow meter, genuine bosch brand new, $225 delivered, it's insane.

Sweet, clicked that link and nearest installer for them is Rapidflow. I intended to take the LTD to them anyway. Scared to see what one of those systems would cost though.

A few.  But given the govt attitude towards taxing lpg and installers short term profit at all costs, I think the industry will fall on its ass in the next few years.

How many traditional cabs you see getting around these days, they're all hybrids.  Without the base industry to support it it will fall in a heap.

Just my 2c.

Liquid injection is the shit, should allow to be home installed but certified by a licenced installer.