Sign in to follow this  
XFGHIA747

clevo into xf wiring help

Hey guys just after some help in the wiring from the efi ghia to the clevo with c4 im not sure in what meed to be connected up to make it run, i know to make the temp wire longer and the oli pressure from the six to the eight, but the wires on my efi coil ar the right to just plum into my coil on the clevo and it should run id expect? And with the tacho do I need to re calibrate the 6 on or can you get a in wire changer or something?

Cheers guys any help would be sweet.

Power coil and run fuel that's pretty much that, most others ie alternator and starter should be same

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Well it should be the same then when I turn on key it oviously gives power to the six coil so ill just make it longer, is the gear box wiring going to be the same ?

And only other thing im confused on is what gearbox crossmember do I use for the c4 can I use the xd member and drill a hole to suit the xf pattern? Or do I need a different one.

I heard t5 turned around works, don't quote me... I just put a 351c in my Xf but the gearbox was already in and I'm mostly doing my own wiring

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I don't think its possible to have a XF Ghia dash recalibrated to suit a V8.

I'd almost say wiring wise, pull out the engine bay loom and swap it for a GL, Spak or just Fairmont carby loom, less unused wires that way.