Micky

Piggyback ecu

I dont know either, if it sits between the ecu and the harness then maybe but if it jacks into the j3 port in the base of the ecu I dont think that will do the job. I have a j3 chip that will go into the eec4 but there are limited support for tunes for the xf efi system. Lots more for eec5 but. It basically sits there and on startup it will replace the factory rom so when it boots it will have different parameters to work from. I don't have a need for mine anymore so if ur interested send us a pm. I have the j3 chip and usb tuner so u can program it yourself. can't offer any suport but on tuning for the xf system. You would have to chat to jason from tiperformance about that one. Dunno if he is on here but he has a thread on xfalcon.

You would have to chat to jason from tiperformance about that one. Dunno if he is on here but he has a thread on xfalcon.

I am on here, but have a hard time keeping up with all the forums i'm on :)  PM me if you ever need anything!

You could use a later model (EA-AU) factory ECU to convert a carby to EFI -- then use a chip to disable the immobiliser, convert it for manual/non-electronic auto etc.  Makes the loom much simpler.

Cheers,

Jason

If your still chasing this setup soon micky i will be removing all the crossy gear and going a SOHC... so if you want a kit to go EFI on a crossy with a EECV ECU and a log manifold i have an XH loom and we could get something happening.