CHESTNUTXE

250 manual bellhousings

I'll go out to the shed tomorrow night and take some pics next to tape measure of the forks i've got. If only for the sake of stockpiling some knowledge.

Would do it tonight but too damned cold out there, snow expected in town overnight... good thing im not in town lol

cleaned it up a bit,got the slave cyl,and cleaned up da fork ,but it looks like the fork slots in different to the v8 one that clips into place as the xb fork has a slot.r2j7LHyW.jpg

good to see that design is somewhat protected from getting burned from exhaust

(My 351 had plastic down to the slave cyl.. burned through one day 50kms from home.. still drove it without clutch disengaging, next one i fitted upside down....)

yeah this one is from ford muscle parts in sydney,they used to do a better sheilded one xbgt style but ol.m8 dont do em no more:angry:,i had one done at pirtek once with a braided end was the best ever but another $100.

good to see that design is somewhat protected from getting burned from exhaust
(My 351 had plastic down to the slave cyl.. burned through one day 50kms from home.. still drove it without clutch disengaging, next one i fitted upside down....)

Did this exact thing on mine, but the nipple faces down and makes it a total bitch to bleed.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk