XES

Front Quarter Panel Fastening clips

Does anyone know where you can get the clips that your bolts go into to hold the front quarter panels on an XE?  A few of mine are missing down around the bottom of the panel on the sill.  I've had a few break down in that area a few years ago when I replaced a front quarter.  Now I've got the panel off the clean a few things up and it'd be a good time to replace the damaged ones too.

Universal fasteners in Adelaide sell them. You can get alloy or stainless steel. I used M8 stainless ones cause they werent that expensive either. They called speed clips or fast action clips.

Cheers James I'll check out the local bolt shop in town and see if they have them.  If they don't I'm sure they can get them.  Failing that I'll check out the wreckers Revhead.  Actually I've got a smashed VN in my yard.  I might pop out and see if they have the same ones on them...  Oh hang on better not cos you cant put commodore parts on a falcon.... :lol:  :D  :P  :o

Cheers bud I'll check out the bolt shop on Monday and if i'm no good I'll let you know.  I'd prefer new ones all round really.

Called speed nuts too.

Should be able to get them from any fasteners place, even try those champion fastener packs you get in parts shops.

Ebay and rare spares should have them too, probably way overpriced though.