xfish

HID H3c globes

Hello everyone,

Has anybody fitted a whole set of (hid's with ballast) to they're el xr8 high beam or similar? My question is, that if i was to set up both my high beams with the hid conversion, will i have to run a relay in between the wires of the original light and  the new globe, cause i'm under the impression is the high beams already have relays>? and hence wont have to install another relay

I know it wouldn't hurt, but if it's not necessary i wont do it.....

Any idea's

thanks'

steve

Like I said before, I run HID's in high beam on my old BA and they were awesome in the hills and the open road... No good around the city or backstreets as reflective signs were a bitch... It lights up god dam everything... You know your lights are doing there thing when Truckies flash you before the crest of a hill and you pass each other 3 minutes later....  

Mine were a 55w 4300k H7 setup....

in n.s.w hids are illegal but the cops up here book you for everything but whats wrong. and most dickheads in n.s.w dont dip their headlights and hid is mainly used for hi beam ,i know this but being blinded by n on coming car who refuses to dip his light make me want to chase him her down n flogg em stupid ,as it so rude..

when im riding my hayabusa at night i have to stop as it dazzles and blinds