hal351

GROUP BUY - CLEAR XF SEDAN TAIL LIGHTS

Expression of interest - Clear XF Tail light Lenses  

7 members have voted

1. 1. I'm interested in a set of Clear XF Tail light Lenses

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

I've finally had a reply from manufacturer, he can make them for $176 a pair. Thats based on 10 pairs and needs a deposit of $50 for each pair.

Anyone seriously interested please let me know asap.

Cant find enough people interested, muight look at buying thw whole lot myself. Then if anyone ever wants a set I'd sell them a pair.( at a huge profit to myself though.) The price of $176 a set is only for those that get in now.

Hal

Theres at least 3 or 4 people interested what im thinking is u or I could put an add for these tail lights on ebay but selling them for 250 to 300 but need to know this guys turn around for 10 sets and 20 sets.

Also this is only for clear replacement lens for the amber yeah?????

I looked at the website and its under construction.

Thanks mate

Just letting u guys know I am going to go down and try and c what its worth to make a mold down at my fathers house.

I had a spare tail light and I started to remove the lenses completely stuffed the amber trying all different ways in the end I looked up on u tube and that idea worked so what I am going to do is look at what I have to spend to creat molds of the brake light lens which should be easy its just the amber lens has a bit more involved because of the right angle. Let me know if u r interested and I will look at buying bulk resin I will have enough resin to do a couple so keep in touch.

No one else has seen the quality or even if the guy will make them, what do you want everyone to do?? Has he made them in the past? Will he be able to replicate the previous ones? Will they still be adr approved?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey wow said id give it a go not take ur sale I dont give a shit if no one buys them. He obviously doesnt have a mold of the tail lens thats why he wants a set off u!!!!.

Just calm down and remember what u learnt in kinda 123 abc must put them in the right order hey

Ur manufacturer? ??? Hello he is available on the net and is willing to do the same deal with me.

Also its a mold all the same products and materials as anyone else can get.

As well as there is no such thing as an adr approved lens just a remolded lens.

I am an auto tech do roadworthy checks and the only thing we need to look for is the the E with a circle on it which is in the mild from original ones.

The full custom tail lights are not approved but as long as they work and are the right color they pass

Haha good luck with that hal, did want a couple sets as i mentioned numerous times but as you said, this sale is over hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

As I said and I make it clear pardon the pun.

Tailights.com is only going to use an original lens to create the clear sets so I thought it would be qorth trying it for myself considering my father which is in the police force not a farmer thanks hul hal whatever it is how ever u c it or take it, it doesnt matter to im a bloke that will try anything :)