blackxt

Fuel pumps for mild 4.0ltr

I'm looking for ideas on fuel pumps for my xg , decided to ditch the LPG and go back to petrol , I'll have to re run the fuel lines as there rusted out and I need a new fuel pump . This motor was in a el with stock pump and adjustable fuel reg with magna injectors all maxed out and still running a little lean in higher rpm

I'm after ideas about fuel system setup as I don't no much about that stuff , I've been told xr6 injectors and adjustable fuel reg and a 044 pump would be good .

I've also been told that a 044 is to big . And as far as fuel lines I'm not really sure how big they should be made with a bigger pump .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, Dave, it's got an EA 5 speed that hasnt broken in 6 years, and 3.23 locked diff, which also hasn't broken yet.

Engine is hybrid EL/AU balanced bottom end, 12:1 comp, standard head with no porting but lumpy cam, makes power from 2000 to 6500, but will rev to 7500 with no breakages.  Magna blue top injectors, standard pump, has a piggy back chip, (cant remember brand)  tuned by Howe Autos in Daylesford.

Need more power though, will keep up with worked 8's for most of the track but they just get away a bit quicker out of the corners.  Currently getting a turbo rebuild, and paint etc.  Pics in other post Painting of race car.