SLO247

XD Ute factory/dealer window stickers

Can anybody tell me which stickers were fitted to the back window of the XD ute and which locations? I have no idea if it was the same as the sedan or different. I want it to look fairly original.

I know the sedan had the "let's advance Australia" one in the bottom left corner. Was the "economy for the 80s" an XE thing?

Its an 81 if that makes a difference.

I ordered 2x emissions decals (@$7ea)from rare spares back in December and had to ring them the other to find out where they were as it was taking so long. Their reply was that the supplier who makes the decals in NSW was uncontactable and they were looking for a new supplier, LOL.

so anyway, they have a catalogue at rare spares but it aint much good. Thanks for reminding me I have to update progress on that one.

Also, of more use, I have all the original sales brouchures in a book I got from one of the various swap meets around town titled: Ford Falcon, The Authentic Collection, The first 25 years (1960-1985), published in 1989.

Cost me $25 but is a real gem (will bring it to AFD) with picking originality which shows NO stickers on either ute or panelvan for XD!