Sign in to follow this  
KRUPTOR

MegaSquirt 2 standalone ecu and stimulator/tweecer board...

Hey guys,just wondering what sort of money is one of these ecu setups worth???The reason why I ask is im not going to use it anymore.Have decided to go another way.

The is the kit.Also comes with paper work to wire it up and get it working.

20131031_223243_zpsaef4e085.jpg

I sold mine with the o2 sensor and some other stuff about 6 months ago, but can't remember what I asked for it!

Have a look on their website and eBay to see what they're going for?

Whats pictured in the kit.

Wiring loom

usb cable for laptop

sensors

simulator/tweecer board

fuel line and fuel reg fitting ends

couple resistors

all info related to wire it up and have it running

This kit I got after I swapped some gear for it,it was to suit a Windsor v8 but the kit could be used on pretty much anything.

It's a standalone kit,it could also be used as a piggy back setup.

I just want to sell it so I can get some money to buy some parts to get my xe going.As I need a new cam/lifters,vrs kit,engine oil and filter.

Dude, $200. That is fucking cheap. I usually sensor myself but that is seriously cheap. Here i'll price it for you....

*edit* It will still be a bargain at $400 bucks. If you serious on that price, Anyone watching this snap this up RIGHT NOW! To get this stuff new your looking at over $500 inc post and that's not assembled where this is ready to go.

Thanks for the info.I have already sent it.Sold it for $220.I'm not too worries I got what I needed from it.I honestly don't know if it has everything there in the kit,so goodluck to the fellow who bought it.I swapped it for some gear like I mentioned,so im not too worried but for future reference i'll keep that info in mind lol.