Sign in to follow this  
blackxt

t5 into xg ?

X series, EA and EB series 1 used the 3 bolt clutch 240mm dia clutch, EB series 2-AU including the XG and XH commercial vehicles used the 6 bolt 255mm dia clutch. you'll want to get hold of a flywheel thats post EB series 2 (april 1992 onwards) the XG (XF hybrid from factory in other words) shares bits n peices from the EB series 2 and ED falcon.

X series, EA and EB series 1 used the 3 bolt clutch 240mm dia clutch, EB series 2-AU including the XG and XH commercial vehicles used the 6 bolt 255mm dia clutch. you'll want to get hold of a flywheel thats post EB series 2 (april 1992 onwards) the XG (XF hybrid from factory in other words) shares bits n peices from the EB series 2 and ED falcon.

the ea flywheel should fit the XG motor and work fine with the EA clutch

Ea-Ed clutch cables fit xf unleaded bell housings (single rail and t5) pre unleaded clutch cable goes in the divers side, unless goes in the passenger side (I did this today when I put a t5 in my xe )

the bigger 255mm dia clutch has more clamp load than the 240mm dia clutch, also i forgot to say that XG clutch cables are the same as unleaded XF

which means it if it worked ok with an EA towing a caravan it will be ok with a ute