Sign in to follow this  
RAWDEAL

Who is running a Line Loc? Brand / How did you set it up

so i am looking at line loc kits... the only ones ive heard of are BnM ones but i dont know anyone whos running one

Main reason for installing is Launch control  / Burnouts without burning up the back brakes lol

In the granny state of SA, you won't get any brake shop to fit a line locker, as they're illegal. I ran one (theoretically, of course) on my XD, a B&M jobby that worked a treat. Just bought a flaring tool, cut the line (out of sight) and installed a black rocker switch on the dash. Looked like any other switch.

I have one fitted just under the front passenger floor. Against the chassis rail. Cut the line there and used a bender and flairing tool.

Initally I had an issue with the adapter I needed to use on the locker, been too long. The thread On The locker was not deep enough and thus, it leaked at the joint.

Another issue is it's not a perfect seal, they don't have a real long duty cycle and eventually brake pressure gets through. So yeah. Not perfect.

DSCF2311.jpg

Thanks for the pic. 

I figured its better than replacing a set of brakes lol

I just dont like the idea of the clutch and gearbox taking any more load than it needs