scottly

Pro star 2 piece wheel replacement outer rims?

Hey guys,

I just purchased 4 pro star wheels I'm unsure if the are welds, craigars or copy's. The rears are 15x9 and the fronts are 15x8 they are a bolt together 2 piece rim. Can any one confirm the make of these rims and does any one know where to get replacement outer rims?3731F0B2-2700-4FF2-92DB-BAA969DA81D9_zps

8414FED4-1903-4C36-9D6E-B35B27AB800C_zps

Thanks Scott

I really am unsure they could be drag ways I'll look into that now I thought some one would of used or come across these wheels before I might send a few emails off and call into a few shops over the next week

Have you removed a tyre to see if there's anything printed/stamped on the rim? Just a thought.

On another note i'd like to add 1" backspace to my 3 piece Centreline billet wheels, does anybody know where to puchase inner replacement bands from by any chance? Google hasn't helped at all. Cheers.

Front Tyres will be coming off shortly I'll check then, I am going to get some new outer hoops made so instead of 8" I'm going to 5" there is a place in lilydale called white horse industries they make custom outer hoops. Not to sure on your location but they might do post or freight.