CHESTNUTXE

CROSSFLOW extractors

I am jumping in late here, but turboing is not all that cheap unless you do a lot yourself

My parts (just from memory, I have never added it up before)

Exhaust manifold $50

Intake manifold $350

Intercooler $200

Cooler piping $200

Gas carb $350

Other gas stuff $200

Turbo $900 (Garret)

Ignition $400

Exhaust $1500

Waste gate $350

Fittings, hoses and stuff around $400

Engine "reco" $400 (already had a good cam and lifters)

Auto $500 (500 HP kit, full manual valve body) + $300 for the auto and stall to start with.

Probably more things there.

But is reliable and is plenty to scare me.

Is it finished matt? come out for a run mines doing daily drive thing atm was drawing all over the place going home this morning :D

Man your zorst cost heaps, its stainless?. how much power you making now?

I backed to backed a 4 barrel aussie one over the stock one i ran, it did 6hp over the stock manifold should of wasted 400 bucks on a ice box,,,,, if they had one LOL

Yeah it is finished. Only running 7psi, but is still pretty good and I don't plan on changing it. Should do some time.Still haven't fixed the gaurd though, haha.

Yeah, I know. Nope, it is mild steel. External wastegate and cat made it more $$$. Probably should have done it at home, but they did a pretty good job. No idea about tge power.

I have thought that about the mani. I run the 4brl as it is easier to mount the carb to.

Sweet cruise time  bring it around ill fix the side and lets go to the ford day in geebong

Mines at 13atm the valve springs cant keep up at anymore (other engine had springs) I need to change them. my zorst is 3inch stainless my mate did mine I was painting his van and he knew I needed the dump plumbed and ended up making most of the system for It and the turbo drain does the best work to fussyer then I am :) it was 300 in bits had most of it but

what did you do for the turbo manifold? just put up pics we want to see its a 425 hey?