jca25

Help with wires

Need help on were these two wires go or if they go anywhere both wires look to be red with a green trace         

1ab682f739eefc3377cba7b5053893a1.jpg

The one with the plug i don't think was joined to anything the other wire was in a plug that was with the tacho wire

The Green red is 12volts switched and perhaps to the coil ? Though not needed now of course and the other I don't know as I don't remember that plug in the car.You could just tape em back up on themselves and tuck em away some where.

Thanks so being I got the msd they are not needed as I thought I had joined up the coil + to the msd it was a yellow wire with a old school push on plug

This is the wire I was talking about I'm pretty sure it was the one on coil but that was 8 yrs ago I pulled it apart and this is a new harness<br />34fe1ef604ed27605547cd6eb35a8572.jpg

That wire is on my carby on a crossflow running a weber. Can take pic if you want as my car is standard with all emissions stuff connected

Yea mate that would be great looks like i have stuffed up on a couple of wires

Here ya go

20150626_162506_zps0uyyy7bw.jpg

Happy to take any other pics if you need them.

Thanks Ryan for that, it confirms where i have stuffed up will have to sort it out on my day off