Stumps

5 stud and falcon caliper upgrade for cortina

Looking to upgrade the stud pattern and calipers to a falcon 5 stud setup on my new aquired TE Cortina, how does one do this? Are there any off the shelf kits availble to suit 14 or 15 inch wheels?, and where does one get these from.

Thanks in advance.

PRO, do you need anything from my car to do the kit?, After chrissy sounds good as I'm just getting the car sorted for rego ATM.

Doug, That was a sweet Cortina shame about what happened, I hope you get it all sorted, is that car a TE or TF? looks like it's got a TF grill.

When the kits supplyed id like the stub axles off the front, but most cant be bothered with that so I just tack $100 on the bill and go to the wreckers and get another pair 

When you ready mate im here

No worries mate I'll let you know will be in the next few weeks I'll round up the cash to get all that done, I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready.

PRO, do you need anything from my car to do the kit?, After chrissy sounds good as I'm just getting the car sorted for rego ATM.

Doug, That was a sweet Cortina shame about what happened, I hope you get it all sorted, is that car a TE or TF? looks like it's got a TF grill.

Te with a tf grill

Cortina for life

cool, so the grill is a bolt on fit/ I'm not really a fan of the TE grill and I prefer the cleaner look of the TF's grill, makes the cars look cleaner in the front

Kit comes as a complete bolt on concern you don't have to muck around with it it all just bolts on

The only thing you have to do is change the brake line ends for the master as I cant do that unless the car is here. That and knock your retainer plates off your axles for the new ones before fitting fitting the axle bearings. I use to supply these but id never get the axles back and it stuffs a complete Cortina diff so now I don't supply them unless you don't have them

I dont need any of it. you will just have to use your retainer plates off your old axles on your new ones

The brake hoses in your car you swap 2 fittings for your new master cylinder, the rest I make to suit whats already there

I'll probably have to get some pics of the exhaust up after I get the car back from getting the tranny and diff sorted, car has 2.5in sports system fitted and the muffler sits right behind the rear wheel.