NZXD

Front door seals XD

no its a standard pinchweld by the meter, it comes in 50m rolls so impossible to add reinforcing like that pre done unfortunately, you just have to insert vacuum line inside the blister

i didnt bother with any of my last builds and never had an issue but i had seem some stuff years ago with a thinner rubber blister then pinched in the same spot

i wont be doing another set of seals in my car untill i change the interior color over and that wont be ready for months sorry

Every 200mm is a small hole around 5mm in diameter, my theory is to slightly stretch it and thread the smaller rubber tube in to get the added support for the areas required. If it doesn't work I'll get some new off the roll.

dunno about a 5mm hole but seals in general run a small maybe 3mm hole at that sort of spacing to vent air when the door is closed against the seal, all depends on the design and car etc

but if you glue the 2 end of a seal together it would hold pressure inside the blister and not squash/seal properelly, so there are holes every (approx.) 200mm to vent the air

I bought these for my project Goldie and i fitted one on the weekend just gone. Fitted on the front heaps easy and looks great, i haven't tried the back yet just waiting for abit warmer weather so it becomes easier to work with.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-for-FALCON-XD-XE-XF-DOOR-SEAL-RUBBER-NEW-/400726322921?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4d266ee9&_uhb=1

those are rares seals steve, A ) I know the seller and B ) rare seals have the white inner section of the pinchweld, if on this model car it has the white then its a rares seal, youll notice almost every seller is selling the same seal even if they claim its theres (rares sell through hundreds of rubber retailers), pretty sure even the "BETA" rubber version linked above is white inside

so buy it from whoever is cheaper or local etc