Panko

Rear sway bar for leaf sprung falcons

Ok guys,

So im looking at a rear swaybar that is listed for sale to suit an XD sedan (leaf spring obviously).

First of all, would this suit my XF wagon? It is an aftermarket sway bar so has the brackets to go around the outaide of the diff, and has the drop link for up the front of the sway bar.

Secondly, does anybody have pics of a rear sway bar fitted to a leaf sprung x series so i have something to reference to?

cheers

Panko

Mark could you do me a favour?

Could you possibly measure (as accurately as possible) the length of the forward arm going from the diff forward to where the drop links are. Also, if you have them, can you please take a photo of the brackets that go onto the chassis. If i can get those measurements i can measure on my car where it comes to

Do they have a bush or sleeve thats pressed into the chassis holes? I remember talking to Pedders sometime ago about a rear sway bar kit, and they said there is a sleeve that gets pushed into the chassis rail holes, then the bolt runs through the inside of the sleeve.

Either way, it looks like my car has no holes in the chassis for brackets for drop links. Ill have the car up on ramps tomorrow so ill get a good look then,