Sign in to follow this  
PH351

Who does custom tank installs?

My FE might be getting a new engine soon, not sure if it will be a six or eight. Either way I want to rip out the petrol tank and install an LPG tank there. Not sure if existing LPG tank will stay or go. Will probably stay.

Anyone know who is best to talk to? Probably my most worrying hurdle. I don't want to have a 200klm trip between fills. Would really be happy with another 50 usable litres.

I'll be looking to revamp my whole system so if they can help with custom mounting a donut under the back i'll be sweet.

Thanks Cav. I will give them a call at some stage once I have picked a solid path.

IMO  a dual ba straight gas setup from a ute is the go.. im gonna fit one to my xb, holds approx 90 litres of gas and already has the bash plates ect for compliance. and its already twin tanks, if u wanna go big power, you already have the outlets

try the scuba style tanks like they use in discoveries and stuff its 3 tanks mounted together... there was an aussie company making them to suit any requirements but that was 5 years ago or so when I was fitting the stuff