GspecZL

Straight gas 4L conversion.

Gee another way to go about. Decisions. I think il stick with the Aussie speed manifold with the Impco gear.

Still liking this alot. Making a very usefull thread.

woop im buying a eb and. got my t5 im on my way there. very handy thread ive been playing boy racer with my 5 spd gearbox in excitement haha

so who has some more xg chassis to engine mounts? ill have money this wednesday for them thankyou

Why do you need these? I swear I used XF ones without any dramas.....

i got some sorted out. managed to get some cheap as chips and damn are you serious gav? what mounts did you use?

i ripped some off a xg got them for 15 bucks

Are you talking about fitting a pressed sump motor -  EF/EL or cast sump AU?  I can show you pictures of an EF/EL motor in an XF using XF baseplate/mounts....it's in my driveway! No engine/chassis clearance issues with my car. I think I used them because I had to drill new holes (or elongate existing ones) if I was to use the XG base plates  - and couldn't be bothered so I tried the XF ones and everything seemed fine. At the time I thought I needed XG mounts so I had some on hand...when the XF stuff worked I remember scratching my head  - wondering why it was suggested I use XG stuff. We are talking about the baseplates aren't we? Perhaps the log manifold was the issue on XG Falcons. BBMs fit okay with XF mounts anyway

Better still dizzy616 I'm in Bayswater...come and see for yourself!

okay youd need a good drill drilling through those but wouldn't you? yeh we are talking about the chassis to engine mount, yeh i was hoping to try use a log manifold in the start. while i scrape some money together to get the aussiespeed one. hmmm if i get stuck i might take you up on that idea. looking at someone elses idea allways helps