Squid

Holley carby?

Thanks Rev, I will grab the manifold as well then mate, I will pm you my details and if you tell me the postage cost I will put the money in your account tommorow if you send me your details. Cheers

Get a Weber.!!!

Holley are over rated :ph34r:

Good for holding the back door open, when its windy.

Anything is better than the stock carby that I've got at the moment that hardly runs my dang falcon!

I just want a new carby already...<br />It's kinda embarrassing when your car stalls three times to get out of the car park at work :(

You just have to wait a few weeks Squid and you will be laughing, I've sent a money order to Rev as our banks wouldn't allow a transfer between them, so once he gets it the parts will be on there way and I can build a carb for you. It is frustrating having a problematic car isn't it.

Your carb is done Squid man. cleaned up and kitted, basic setup so should start up straight away once the fuel bowl has some fuel in it. She has 61 jets in it, the mixture is set to standard and the accel pump is setup properly so should just be fine tune from there. You will have to get a fitting for the fuel line in the part I'm pointing to in the pic as I don't have any sorry, I will send the base gasket and aircleaner gasket with it. Any problems just drop me a message mate but all should be good.

296_zps92e126a3.jpg

297_zps70333969.jpg