Squid

Holley carby?

After much annoyance, found that my carby is shagged -.- <br />It runs really rough when you first start it (petrol or gas) and will stall without a bit of throttle.. But is better once its warmed up.<br />Anyway, I can get a recon carby from sprints for 340 but I was wondering whether it'd be worth putting a Holley 350 or something in it instead? <br />(Newbie) :P

Yeah Squid I'm happy with that, I'm in WA so don't know how you want to work it out, maybe I'll pay Rev the $50 plus postage and get them to me and then I can send you 1 just for postage cost?? I have a kit here that I could put through one for you for a good price, up to you mate.

yerp, holley 2 barrels and 4 barrels take the same sized filter. the bigger the filter you get the better [14x2 is the minimum id go with]

That's cool mate, the easiest way to tell is on port number 2 if it has 1 bolt hole on the top and 1 bolt hole on the bottom then it's an alloy head mani, if it has 1 bolt hole at the top and 2 bolt holes at the bottom with a water port between them then it's a cast head mani.