PRO250

crimp pins for the XD XE XF wiring

Hey guys

can you still get the round crimp bits for the factory wiring plugs?. Ive almost finished the wiring on my ghia and want to use a factory plug you know to keep it factory HAHA

Was thinking about hunting Jcar Monday to see if it can find something, but wanted to ask if anyone knows of a place

Another thing 0 guage wire how would one run a pole you can split the main power wire?  you know something that screws to the body so you could just unplug the harness when I wanted to lift the engine. Im just looking for ease to work on later in life now that things got so much stuff in the engine bay it would be nice if it would still be easy to work on

Hey guys

can you still get the round crimp bits for the factory wiring plugs?. Ive almost finished the wiring on my ghia and want to use a factory plug you know to keep it factory HAHA

Was thinking about hunting Jcar Monday to see if it can find something, but wanted to ask if anyone knows of a place

Another thing 0 guage wire how would one run a pole you can split the main power wire?  you know something that screws to the body so you could just unplug the harness when I wanted to lift the engine. Im just looking for ease to work on later in life now that things got so much stuff in the engine bay it would be nice if it would still be easy to work on

Which round crimp bits are you referring to..?