hendrixhc

Charcoal cannister and fuel line connections. ( Clevo of course)

Ok Gurus.

I am finalising hooking up all the fuel lines etc and am a bit stuck on a couple of things.

There is a fuel vapour line that goes to the filler neck on the tank and up the front to the charcoal cannister which is straight forward. There is another line which goes to the fuel sender which i am assuming is a fuel return to the tank. Being that i am not using a themocrap carby i am wondering what i should be plumbing this line into?

Second question is does any one run the egr valve from the pcv outlet to the charcoal cannister? does it need it ? Cause the only ones i can find on ebay are like $400.

Any help is much appreciated!

Yeah, i'm trying to get a little bit done myself. I'm cutting out little pieces to weld into holes in the engine bay = good fun. Just having a spell at

the moment. So damn humid especially with no fan, but atleast we're not looking at 40-odd degrees today, been crazy the last week or so. 

I've gotta bolt up my charcoal canister, i've drilled the holes and dummied it up between the plastic inner guard and the front door hinges, fits

right at home in there and is almost impossible to see.