Sign in to follow this  
78xcgxl

Help: No power at the injectors on AU motor

Hi all,

With the 4.0L conversion into my XC falcon i have run into some dramas, i cannot get power to the injectors and they are not pulsing. the car has got good strong spark at the plugs and all are firing well (car starts nd revs if fuel is added through the intake)

the injectors are not opening , fuel pump comes on and fuel is at the rail. This has honestly been doing my head i have tried a different  cam position sensor but still no luck. Engine was running fine when fitted into the test dummy car (another xc). So can anyone please shed some light on this. I'm thinking it has something to do with the EEC relay not wired up correctly, doesn't anyone know where the power source supply for injectors is located on the AU loom or diagram on relay setup? 

Alright thanks for the replies, turned out that when i went to cut the portion of the loom that goes to the Auto trans (running a T5 box so not required)off the main engine loom i cut the wires for the injectors power supply. Took me fucken almost 5 hours to work it out, tried everything before that. Anyways I joint all the wires up, soldered and heat shrink, and the engine fired up like a champ, running awesome as well. I can finally sleep tonight and hopefully the car will next week finally hit the road. Can’t wait!