Sign in to follow this  
Charcoalghia

Rim offsets & back spacing?

I have a slow build thread under NZXDs money pit, there's a few picks with them. 10 inch with 0 offset filled the guard completely, right out to the egde, looked awesome.

They definitely look great, no doubt about it... but will the back spacing cause me any issues? I'd hate to spend that sort of cash and have them rub on the guards or worse...?

Quote;

Front wheels have a back spacing of 4.5 inches

Rear wheels have a back spacing of 4 3/4 inch

Yeah I had to because they were 10 inch wide, I have 8.5 inch pro on at the moment with 5 inch back space with no issues. Loots of room on the inside.

my ghia has 15x7 and 4/5 rear spacing and they fit nice and fill the guard out how anyone would want it

my rear wheels are 8s but stll with a 4.5 spacing they look right with a 245 tyre if you wanted more tyre id go to a 5 inch rear spacing or 5.5

stock wheel arches not liped bashed or other wise mucked with

ghia now boosted in builds, look on the first page theres a few pictures there for ideas

Well I ended up buying the Fr's.... So I'm pretty excited!

I'll be trying them on for size this weekend :)

Can someone tell me what wheel nuts I will need and where to buy them, I'm assuming the snowflake nuts are different...?

I know it's too late to reply now mate but I would take a rim into a tyre joint and show them the hub of the rim and ask them what type of nuts you need to buy and tell them that they are going on a ford and they should sell you the appropriate type. Good luck

I know it's too late to reply now mate but I would take a rim into a tyre joint and show them the hub of the rim and ask them what type of nuts you need to buy and tell them that they are going on a ford and they should sell you the appropriate type. Good luck

Cheers mate, I ended up finding the right ones today :)

You wouldn't believe it but I didn't even get a chance to look at the car this weekend... Long weekend it will have to be now!

I'm having issues getting onto photobucket with my iPad, anyone else having problems?