Sign in to follow this  
jamie247

body skins for xe

the only skins i know that are still available are NOS tailgates

i havent got it yet but i have a new fibreglass boot being made at the moment and they also do bonnets, from alfa fibreglass

the only company i know who could potentially make them is retro rods custom sheet metal but there website and catalogue is down unfortunatly

from my experiance though these sized panels are too hard to make, nobody other then major manufacturers have the press's large enough to produce such a panel

yeah pete I'm getting retro rods to fit all the new skins and make a new beaver panel up with dual exhaust outlets, I'm seeing if they can make a new bonnet/boot skin while I'm there if not i'll repair my own, those skins are a pain to remove by the looks of it might let them do that also, and I need to go to my mates booth to spray epoxy primer my little compressor just don't cut the mustard

dead right that was prob me,ive just ordered my 2 dual mufflers for mine as im running a 2.5 inch dual exhaust with mufflers under the boot floor which im raising to take the 2x mufflers il be making my own rear panel with cut outs

yeah I have 2 beaver panels so could probably make my own but i'll leave it to the pros be well worth the money he is pretty cheap I hear, as for the door skins might just take a grinder to the edge tomorrow gonna replace them anyways

I love your dedication mate just wish you lived down the road my xe would be killing right now I'm a fitter/turner/water treatment operator panel beating just aint my game small repairs yes big panels hahahah what can I say F**KING USELESS