Sign in to follow this  
TF_250

Water Leak

Car wasn't running right last Saturday night on Sunday upon inspection this was exposed.....Shit!!

DSCF5338_zps72dc0450.jpg

C76BEAA6-B763-45AA-866D-B29FC2279B1A-293

It has been welded up today but have still got a hole when ground back down, so will try some more on Monday.

That is a bugger mate, that whole area will be suspect and thin, I would be checking all the other ports as well for discolouration or any other signs of thin spots. Do you know anyone with a sonic tester to check it out?

Not one ready at the moment sorry but can you send me every detail of your engine and I can do up a port here to test out, I would love to do a head for your engine, big pressure as your one of the fastest crossflows on the planet already hahahahaha.

I just tried a bigger valve in a small port I did a few weeks ago and the results were interesting, I will post them up in my other thread later tonight. 

I am stoked that you asked if I wanted to try a head on your car Cheers Jase.

that's not good Jason.  I know where there is a really good cylinder head in Brisbane that is almost done - but it owes me too much now.  lol.  I hope you get it sorted man.  hard luck.