Sign in to follow this  
TF_250

Custom dash

I looking at changing my dash, looking to sell as a whole including VDO 5" playback tacho, autometer sportcomp kph speedo, elec trans & oil temp, volts. Ultralite oil pressure vacuum and full sweep elec watertemp in center on angle rings, inc all gauge sensors. 5 switches in center 2 extra holes where I had fuel level and AFR gauge. Aluminum laser cut face fits to std vent screw holes and covered in 3M carbon wrap. Msg me an offer.

696450DF-E609-4913-A6A3-6BD96B32DC49-565

Motec dash hopefully. would plug directly to ecu and display and save everything.

Very cool.  With that and a GoPro inside the car you can't go wrong.  I love a camera inside the car as well as the data logger as the camera records the sound of the car which can be a real help is certain applications. 

We use one in Jason's speedway car and it helps with set up as you can hear the load on the car.  Also picked up a fuel supply issue with the camera.  It showed the fuel pressure gauge losing pressure under demand.  Would never have known without the camera.  I love technology. 

Well enough thread high jacking - good luck with the sale.