XH302

Removal of intake?

greetings,

Need to remove the intake so I can replace LIM Gasket. Im aware of the 6 bolts but where else is this sucker connected? here is a pic.

undefined

My apologies Bear, I  have fixed the Link up, just one of those days where everything is going wrong. The manual says 1) drain coolant 2) disconnect & remove intake. 

it has skipped about 10 steps in between lol. Im not sure how to remove the acc cabling without snapping 20 year old brittle plastic.

https://imgur.com/D8WFHTa

D8WFHTa.jpeg

There's 2x 10mm bolts holding it to the  throttle body bracket for those who wish to remove their Intake in future. I will continue to disassemble, This flu has fucked me side ways.i feel shit house.

%5B/img%5DThought%20I%20would%20touch%20up%20the%20Air%20intake,%20clean%20Maff,%20and%20respray.%20Turned%20out%20ok.

%0A%20%C2%A0

%0A%20Edit**%20I%20fixed%20pic%20up,%20Getting%20error%20code%20200%20when%20I%20upload%20images%20to%20the%20website

%0A%20%C2%A0

%0A%20

%0A%20%C2%A0

%0A%5Bimg%5D

https://imgur.io/a/AKTUPVX

Edited by XH302
Got error -200 when Uploading picture?

2 hours ago, deankxf said:

have a read of this thread for how to make the photo show, i open the image in a new tab then "right click" copy image address and paste here

Thanks Dean, Seems to be bit of mission just to post a photo, I might just give it a miss mate, Photobucket isn't free anymore nor are others mentioned in that link, also would like to stay away from FB and other sites. all good

5 hours ago, Mr Polson said:

Try looking for a "IMG" tag when you want to put pictures in your thread. That should allow them to load in rather than needing a link clicked.

this assumes you are loading from another website/source as IMG tags are embed in a HTML page. Images are not technically inserted into a web page; images are linked to web pages. won't help me loading person pics. 

1 minute ago, XH302 said:

this assumes you are loading from another website/source as IMG tags are embed in a HTML page. Images are not technically inserted into a web page; images are linked to web pages. won't help me loading person pics. 

just the link is fine, just means we would need to click it to see.

tapatalk app is free to my understanding, but i've still never used it. most people do use that way though.