Hertz

XG Fascia for Aftermarket Head Unit

Hi all,

I am yet to install my JVC head unit into my XG ute for one main reason... Perfection. I am quite the perfectionist and I would like it to be aesthetically pleasing ad well as be fully functional. I have an xf fascia that will fit, but it will block access to the ash tray below, and while I could use it as a shelf (removing the ash tray), I would like to know if there are any specifically designed for the XG's.

Thanks,

Harley

Have a look and see if Aerpro make anything specific. I'm just using their XF one in my XG. Just took the ashtray out as you said.

Used some spare screw grommet things from an XE dash, clipped them in behind it and some black speaker screws into them through the mount holes. Looks almost factory.

I doubt you will find anything else.

Thanks!

I had a look on AerPro before posting this and thought someone else may make something for them. I will just have to make it work with the mounting of the head unit too. I'm not too sure how well it will sit into position. It will be my first head unit install too; I have only observed my dad do it before and only about 5 times.