Sign in to follow this  
cruzzin62falcon

XM ute 4.1 crossflow headers

Hi ive just fitted a XD alloy head crossflow with a c4 auto to my XM ute and would like to fit extractors just wondering if anyone has done this and which ones they used,  ive looked at the Cortina ones and not sure if they will fit any help would be appreciated Thanks

I havent done the swap so cant help you there, but I can say that modifying the extractors to change directions is really easy. I have not long made a set of extractors for my xe falcon from a set of pacemaker primary pipes. So long as you have a grinder and a welder or know someone with a welder it wont take more than a day to do. If your in south east queensland Im happy to lend a hand if you need it.

I can be done with off the shelf headers to suit xd-xf falcon.  You just have to search for a set that is tight in their initial bends.  I have several sets here which I trial fitted into my XM delivery - before I put the turbo manifold on it.  I'll have a look at the shed tomorrow to see if I can get a brand. 

From memory they were no name extractors and were not pipe over cone - but that is easy to fix if your hand with a welder and grinder.