Sign in to follow this  
Sno

Rubber kits

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if these guys actually exist?

http://www.rubberkits.com.au/

Ive tried calling at different times of the day only to get voicemail and sent various emails and have never received a response. Bit of a shame as the kit prices are pretty good.

Cheers

looks like they just resell spectrum rubber kits by there part number system, which are mostly rare spares rubbers anyway, his prices do look good but from the kits i checked are missing a number of products, so make sure you compare like for like, just cause its called a KIT doesnt mean they are the same

note how he makes them seem fuller then they are, the xd kit lists bailey channel uprights then bailey channel main as seperate things, these are a one piece seal but he has managed to make his list bigger by adding 2 lines, he does the same thing with the bonnet adjuster kits, these come as a single kit yet he manages to get 3 line items on his kit list cause he lists the bolts separate to the rubber that sits onto of the bolt and then lists the bumpers on the edges seperate too??? but he doesnt even have the plastic nut you need with them either???

As a rival seller of rubber kits i have seen these tactics used all the time, rarely are they as good a deal as they seem