XFChris

Electric fuel pump plumbing

I source them through Alan. They have an NPT thread in the body but we usually convert this over with an npt to AN fitting for ease of fitment.  Obviously I'm not going to give away details of what brand or size as I sell these as part of my income.  

I use the https://www.summitracing.com/oh/parts/crt-p4070/overview pump mounted to the chassis rail below the fuel tank, you don't need more than 72GPH but if you think you do there is a 100GPH, you don't need a rule reg as it's internally regulated so it cuts all the complexity of a carb fuel system, keep it close to the tank and below the tank and you'll be ok. I tried it in the boot and worked fine as well but on startup it made a few noises which I didn't like for about 2 sec, under the fuel tank it never made those noises on start up. Fuel pump does not heat up fuel much, if you run it at the back of the car by the time the fuel reaches the carb it would be cooled to ambient temp via the fuel line.

It comes with rubber mounts so it's quiet but does have a little hum from outside, meh it's sounds cool thou when you throw the switch. It needs no return line etc. Imho you'll be hard to beat it on price/performance/ease of install etc. Got it in 2015, no issues so far, mine came with NTP to barb wire so you can cut the fuel lines and plumb it in-line with rubber hose