mcfly94

Phenolic manifold heat shield setup? EFI Rocker Cover Q's

Proflow stuff is fine.  Its distributed by VPW.  Speed flow is good to, a little bit more expensive but Australian made.  The Fitting into the cover is a -12 weld-on machined down to be a press fit into the hole in the rocker cover.  It would be better to get it tig welded in but then it depends on what your cover is like.  With Dave's being polished it would ruin it without getting it re-polished..  Press fit and some loctite is all good tho cos your not talking bugger all pressure.

Proflow stuff is fine.  Its distributed by VPW.  Speed flow is good to, a little bit more expensive but Australian made.  The Fitting into the cover is a -12 weld-on machined down to be a press fit into the hole in the rocker cover.  It would be better to get it tig welded in but then it depends on what your cover is like.  With Dave's being polished it would ruin it without getting it re-polished..  Press fit and some loctite is all good tho cos your not talking bugger all pressure.

Well I actually want to run a pcv valve so ill just get polished one those instead and join the braided hose to that so I don't need a fitting.

Awesome to know about the pro flow stuff... May have to start collecting bits and pieces :)

Braided hoses look awesome as!

I'd assume there's no negatives from using them?

Can they be used safely on things like radiator hoses and brake lines too? I'm sure I read or heard once they can't, but I don't see why.